Roldan Germicida 1%triclocarban Antibacterial Soap 7oz
Roldan Antimicrobial Medicated Soap
- Our Soap is good to fight body odors, blackheads, and skin blemishes
- It leaves your skin fresh and healthy.
- It has a mild fragrance and can be used on daily basis by both men & women
Out of stock
The benefits of Roldan Antimicrobial Medicated Soap are as follows:
- The soap gives instant results – you can notice visible results right from the first application
- It gives smooth radiant and healthy skin – upon application, this product on gentle massage balls taking dead skin cells along with them
- This innovative soap gently removes the dead skin cells to reveal a healthy, smooth, and radiant skin
- For All Skin Types
- Considered the best skin soap in the USA, Nigeria & Morroco
Ingredients in Roldan Antimicrobial Medicated Soap:
1% Triclocarban, Liquid Phenol, Titanium Dioxide, Coconut oil, Blue #1 Pigment, Glycerin
How to use Roldan Antimicrobial Medicated Soap:
- Soak yourself in warm water
- Apply the soap all over the body, especially on skin folds
- Rinse off with warm water once the lather is formed
- Let the body dry up naturally or dry it with a towel using the blotting method
- For better results use it with a 7-day magic Lotion. or Metasol Gel
FAQ’s about Roldan Antimicrobial Medicated Soap:
Question: What is the cost of Roldan Antimicrobial Medicated Soap?
Answer: $6.99. This price is affordable and it is giving more benefits to customers
Question: What are the reviews on Roldan Medicated Soap?
Answer: It has got very good reviews. Most of the customers have given it a 5 star rating. This is helping many customers and they are very happy with the product. For more info on Roldan reviews visit our review section
Question: What does Glycerin do for the skin?
Answer: Glycerin is great for the skin because it acts as a humectant, which is a substance that allows the skin to retain moisture. It can increase skin hydration, relieve dryness, and refresh the skin’s surface.
Question: Is it good for dry skin?
Answer: Yes, suitable for all skin types
Question: Is it unisex?
Question: Does it contain glycerin?
Question: Is it suitable for oily skin?
Answer: Suitable for all skin types
Question: Does this soap bleach the skin?