AVLON Keracare 1st Lather Shampoo, 32 Ounce
AVLON Keracare Deep Cleansing Lather Shampoo
- It produces a rich lather to clean hair without stripping the hair of natural oils.
- This product contains no sodium stearate (soap) like most cream shampoos.
Out of stock
AVLON Keracare Deep Cleansing Lather Shampoo | 1st Lather Shampoo
The benefits of AVLON Keracare Deep Cleansing Lather Shampoo are as follows:
- Cleans hair of oil, dirt, and styling product build-ups
- Helps hair absorb conditioners during a second shampoo with caracara shampoos
- Does not promote dryness and leaves no dulling film.
- Protects against dry hair which is a major cause of itchiness
- With regular use, helps prevent flaky scalps
- Superior detangling for easy wet and dry combing
- A light leave-in lotion.
- Minimizes scalp irritation.
- Adds shine to hair.
- A superb treatment specifically formulated to alleviate dry and clean hair conditions.
- It cleans hair and scalp while eliminating flakiness.
- It contains superb moisturizers that help protect the hair and scalp.
- Decreases interfere with friction.
- Excellent for both natural and chemically treated hair.
- Produces a rich lather to cleanse hair of hairspray, gels, and oils without stripping the hair of natural oils.
- Beautifully prepares hair for a second sudsing with a conditioning shampoo.
- Hair better responds to conditioning treatments and to final styling.
- Suitable for all hair textures
Ingredients in AVLON Shampoo:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Fragrance/Parfum, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool.
How To Use AVLON Keracare Deep Cleansing Lather Shampoo
- Rub an ample amount of Shampoo between palms and distribute throughout wet hair.
- Work up a rich lather.
- Rinse and shampoo a second time with the shampoo of choice.
- Rinse thoroughly and proceed to condition hair.
- Use when hair seems coated and does not curl or hold a curl as well as it normally does.
- Also use when hairstyle seems weighed down, coated, and not as soft and moveable as usual.
- Use with Avlon Conditioner
FAQ on AVLON Keracare Deep Cleansing Lather Shampoo:
Question: What is the cost of Avlon Keracare Deep Cleansing Lather Shampoo?
Answer: $11.79. This price is affordable and it is giving more benefits to customers
Question: What are the reviews on Avlon Keracare Shampoo?
Answer: It has got very good reviews. Most of the customers have given it a 5 star rating. This is helping many customers and they are very happy with the product. For more info on Avlon reviews visit our review section
Question: Does it help in preventing thinning hair or hair loss?
Question: Is it free from Phenoxylthol?
Question: How long should you leave it on your hair?
Answer: 5- 10 mins
Question: Is it good for daily use?
Answer: Use it twice a week
|Dimensions||3.20078739831 × 3.20078739831 × 10.09842518655 in|