Carotone Bsc Serum 30ml
Carotone Dark Spot Corrector Oil Serum
- Carotone Black Spot Corrector Serum eliminates the most difficult spots on the face.
- Apply morning and night on clean skin.
- Use with other Carotone Soap, Cream, and Lotion for best results.
- Carotone Black Spot Corrector Serum help brighten skin
- For radiant, younger-looking skin
Benefits of Carotone Oil Serum:
The benefits of Carotone Dark Spot Corrector Oil Serum are as follows:
- It provides deeply cleaned, tingly-smooth skin.
- Also, it protects in the areas of importance.
- Make sure you apply it daily after washing your skin thoroughly.
- It moisturizes and hydrates skin
- It brightens skin, restores skin glow, maintains youthful skin
Ingredients inCarotone Dark Spot Corrector Oil Serum:
Water, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, BHT, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Sulfite, Citric Acid, Alpha-Hydroxyl Acid (AHA), Allantoin, Lecithin, Cholesterol, Ascorbic Acid, Kojic Acid, Glycerin, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Hydroquinone (2%), Collagen, Carrot Oil, Fragrance
How to use Carotone Dark Spot Corrector Oil Serum:
- After the bath, dispense the body oil serum into the palm
- Apply it to damp or dry skin as needed.
- Massage it over the entire body until completely absorbed for better results
- Use it twice a daily along with the 7-day magic soap or BioCarrot Soap
FAQ’s on Carotone:
Question: What is the cost of Carotone Dark Spot Corrector Oil Serum ?
Answer: $4.96. This price is affordable and it is giving more benefits to customers
Question: What are the reviews on Carotone Dark Spot Corrector Oil Serum?
Answer: It has got very good reviews. Most of the customers have given it a 5 star rating. This is helping many customers and they are very happy with the product. For more info on Carotone reviews visit our review section
Question: What does allantoin do for the skin?
Answer: Extracted from the root of the comfrey plant, Allantoin is a non-irritating ingredient that soothes and protects the skin.
Question: What is the use of Carrot Oil?
Answer: Carrot oil infuses moisture and provides essential antioxidants to the skin when applied topically.
Question: Does Carotone remove the dark spot?
Answer: Yes, BSC cleans all skin impurities on the face neck, and elbows. Use it after the Carotone soap. BSC Serum eliminates all spots and marks that are on hands feet and elbows. Apply on dark spots after showering.
Question: How do I know if my Carotone black spot corrector is real?
Answer: Our products are 100% genuine
Question: How long does it take Carotone to work?
Answer: Within a week to 15 days depending on the skin type and texture
Question: What is Carotone serum?
- Carotone Black Spot Corrector is Acne And Black Spot Remover serum
- It provides fast results on parts of the skin where dark spots and marks persist.
Question: Does it work on Oily Sensitive skin?
Answer: Best suited for dry skin. It can be used for oily skin
Question: Can we use it in the summer?
Question: Can I use it on the scalp?
Answer: It is a skin oil
Question: What is carrot good for?
Answer: Carrots are known for having antioxidant properties in it. It nourishes skin and protects against daily aggressors.
Question: Does carrot whiten skin?
Answer:Yes, Carrots are rich in vitamins and the beta carotene present in it helps in whiten the skin. They also repair the skin.
Question: Is carrot glow a bleaching ?
Answer:No, its not a bleaching
Question: Can I use it every day?
Question: Does it remove dark circles?
Answer: To some extent
Question: Is it a night cream?
Answer: It’s a regular gel cream
Question: Can we use it on the face?
Question: Will it treat acne?
Answer: Yes, It treats acne,scars and pigmentation.
Question: Is it suitable for all skin types?
Answer: Yes,It can be suitable for all skin types
Question:Are the ingredients safe for use?
Answer: The ingredients in it are very safe for use
Question: Does it have anti ageing properties in it?
Answer: Yes, It has anti ageing properties in it.
|Dimensions||13 × 10 × 13 in|