CLAIRMEN Lightening Lotion for Men 500ML
Clairmen Brightening Lotion for Men
- The Clairman lotion has been specially designed by African cosmetics experts
- Thanks to its bioactive principles, it makes your skin clear and spotless.
- Repairs dull, damaged skin
Benefits of Clairmen Brightening Lotion for Men
The benefits of Clairmen Brightening Lotion for Men are as follows:
- Get healthy, non-greasy skin with a Clairmen oil control moisturizer.
- The cream hydrates your skin while controlling oiliness.
- It effectively reduces oiliness
- Deeply nourishes dry skin
- Restore skin’s elasticity and smoothness
- Makes skin soft and supple
- Suitable for all types of skin
Ingredients in Clairmen Brightening Lotion for Men:
Aqua, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-25, Kojic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Benzophenone-3, Aloe vera Juice, Lactic Acid, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Parfum, Orange fruit peel oil, Coumarin, peppermint oil, Lavender Oil, sweet Almond Oil
How to use Clairmen Brightening Lotion for Men:
- Apply on damp or dry skin as needed.
- Massage a generous amount of lotion over the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use it twice daily concentrating on affected areas and dark spots.
- For better results use it with 7-day magic soap. or 7 Day Magic Carrot Gel
- Apply Regularly to Face for an Even, Clear, Radiant Complexion
- Safe for African-American & Most Skin Types
FAQ’s on Clairmen Lotion:
Question: Is it unisex?
Answer: Ideal for men
Question: Does this cream clogs pores?
Question: Is Clairmen good for my face?
Question: What is the cost of ClairMen Lotion?
Answer: $10.99. This price is affordable and it is giving more benefits to customers
Question: What are the reviews on Clairmen Lotion?
Answer: It has got very good reviews. Most of the customers have given it a 5 star rating. This is helping many customers and they are very happy with the product. For more info on Clairmen reviews visit our review section
Question: Why is this used for?
Answer: Moisturizing very dry skin. Can also be used for mildly dry skin types.
Question: Is it used in the winter season?
Answer: Yes, it is especially used in the winter season.
If any Irritation or rashes occur please stop using the cream
|Dimensions||8.5799999912484 × 3.0699999968686 × 2.9099999970318 in|