Hemani Black Seed Oil 125 ML (125 ML) by Hemani Herbal
Hemani Black Seed Oil
- The Hemani Black Seeds Oil is a dietary supplement that is made of oil extracted from Nigella sativa seeds.
- It is famous for its healing abilities,
- Black Seeds oil is suggested for a healthy life.
- Promotes Healthy Skin & Hair
Out of stock
Benefits of Hemani Black Seed Oil 125 ML (4.22 fl oz)
The benefits of Hemani Black Seed Oil are as follows:
- The Oil is a dietary supplement that is made of oil extracted from Nigella sativa seeds.
- It is famous for its healing abilities
- It is suggested for a healthy life.
- 100% Pure, Premium Cold Pressed Black Seed Oil is derived from cold-pressing Nigella seeds.
- The cold-pressed method of deriving the oil ensures that the properties of the Black Seed are retained.
- Containing 100% Pure Nigella Sativa, it is carefully harvested and extracted with a ancient method in order to ensure our oil is of the highest standards.
- Its promotes healthy skin and hair.
- Its one of the special gift from nature.
- Use it and feel the experenice.
- Acne: According to the Journal of Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery, applying a lotion prepared with 10 percent black seed oil significantly reduced the incidence of acne after two months. Those who participated in the study reported 67 percent satisfaction.
- Hydrating hair: It can be applied to human hair to soften it and promote shine.
- Psoriasis: Applying it has been shown to reduce the incidence of psoriasis plaques.
- Softening skin: It has been added to oils and moisturizers to improve skin moisture and hydration.
How to Use Oil
- Take some drops on your palm
- Apply on hair and face
- Use with Demi White Lotion
- It’s possible that the oil can increase the effects of medicines that the body processes through the cytochrome P450 pathway.
- Enzymes in this pathway metabolize 90 percent of common medications.
- Examples of common medications can include beta-blockers such as metoprolol (Lopressor) and the blood thinner warfarin (Coumadin)
FAQ on Oil
Question: Can I apply on Face?
Question: Does it remove freckles?
Question: Does it remove dark spots?
Question: Can Males use it?