Idole Lightening Exfoliating Soap 7 oz.
Idole Brightening Exfoliating Soap
- Contains apricot kernel powder.
- Leaves your skin smooth, even and radiant.
- It may be used on all types of skin
- Each bar weighs 7 oz. (200 g).
The benefits of Idole Brightening Exfoliating Soap:
- Idole exfoliating soap with apricot kernel powder is a natural organic soap that effectively fights skin dark spots
- This soap leaves your skin smooth, even, and radiant.
- It may be used on all types of skin and before applying Idole creams and lotions.
- This promotes the quick removal of dead skin cells and helps to generate new skin growth.
- The result is soft and silky skin.
- Idole Exfoliating Soap is a moisture-rich bar.
- It exfoliates and deeply cleanses the skin, helping to restore your skin’s youthful glow while removing impurities
Ingredients in Idole Brightening Exfoliating Soap:
Apricot kernel powder, Citric Acid, Precipitated Sulfur, Fragrance, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium hydroxide, Sodium palmate, Sodium palm kernelate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Trisodium HEDTA, water.
How to use Idole Brightening Exfoliating Soap:
- Use it daily thrice on normal, oily, or dry skin
- Work up a rich lather with warm water and wash affected areas in a slow circular motion
- Rinse off
- Repeat this procedure three times as you will want to eliminate all residues
- For better results, use it with Idole Lotion or Idole Cream
FAQ’s on Idole Brightening Exfoliating Soap:
Question: What is the cost of Idole Soap?
Answer: $3.50. This price is affordable and it is giving more benefits to customers
Question: What are the reviews on Idole Soap?
Answer: It has got very good reviews. Most of the customers have given it a 5 star rating. This is helping many customers and they are very happy with the product. For more info on Idole reviews visit our review section
Question: What does Glycerin do for the skin?
Answer: Glycerin is great for the skin because it acts as a humectant, which is a substance that allows the skin to retain moisture. It can increase skin hydration, relieve dryness, and refresh the skin’s surface.
Question: What does apricot powder do to the skin?
Answer: When massaged into the skin, apricot powder acts as fine solid particles that promote the removal of damaged skin cells from the skin’s surface, thus leaving behind a softer, smoother skin texture.
Question: Is it unisex?
Question: Is it suitable for dry skin?
Answer: Suitable for all skin types