Idole Lightening Exfoliating Soap with Carrot Powder 200g/7oz
Idole Brightening Exfoliating Soap
- Idole soap contains avocado seed powder to accelerate the elimination of dead cells.
- It protects from blemishes and gives a more even look and radiance to the skin.
- Leaves your skin smooth, even and radiant.
The benefits of Idole Brightening Exfoliating Soap:
- Idole Soap contains Allantoin and Carrot
- Avocado: nourish, soften and hydrate the skin
- Allantoin: is a non-irritating ingredient that soothes and protects the skin.
- Idole brightens your skin with lasting results.
- Protects it against the harmful effects of the sun and rays.
- It is a sunscreen lotion as well, protects from harmful sunrays
- It is delicately perfumed.
- Fast Action.
- Fair and moisturized in the sun.
- Skin Type: Suitable For All Skin Types
Ingredients in Idole Brightening Exfoliating Soap:
SODIUM TALLOWATE, SODIUM PALMATE, WATER, SODIUM COCOATE, GLYCERIN, FRAGRANCE, SUNFLOWER SEED, CARROT OIL, BETA CAROTENE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, APRICOT SEED, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LIMONELE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TRISODIUM HEDTA, CI 77891, CI 12490, BHT.
How to use Idole Brightening Exfoliating Soap:
- Use it daily thrice on normal, oily, or dry skin
- Work up a rich lather with warm water and wash affected areas in a slow circular motion
- Rinse off
- Repeat this procedure three times as you will want to eliminate all residues
- For better results, use it with Idole Lotion or Idole Cream
FAQ’s on Idole Brightening Exfoliating Soap:
Question: What is the cost of Idole Soap ?
Answer: $3.95. This price is affordable and it is giving more benefits to customers
Question: What are the reviews on Idole Soap?
Answer: It has got very good reviews. Most of the customers have given it a 5 star rating. This is helping many customers and they are very happy with the product. For more info on Idole reviews visit our review section
Question: What does allantoin do for the skin?
Answer: Extracted from the root of the comfrey plant, Allantoin is a non-irritating ingredient that soothes and protects the skin.
Question: What does Ascorbic Acid do for the skin?
Answer: It is an antioxidant, meaning it protects skin cells from damaging free radicals caused by UV exposure
Question: Does this soap contain Glycerin?
Question: What does Avocado do for the skin?
Answer: The natural oils in avocados can deeply penetrate the skin to nourish, soften and hydrate. The hydrating properties may reduce fine lines and wrinkles, help keep skin smooth and boost skin’s immunity