Insurrection II Dark For Men 3.0 oz EDT SP
Insurrection II Dark For Men
This version is dark and rich, with top notes of cassis, apple, bergamot, and pineapple.
Insurrection II Dark For Men
Features of Insurrection II Dark For Men:
- Insurrection II Dark For Men by Reyane 3.0 oz EDT SP.
- One of several Insurrection colognes by Reyane Tradition.
- This version is dark and rich, with top notes of cassis, apple, bergamot, and pineapple.
- The opening scent is a strong fruit accord that highlights the pineapple fragrance as well as a scent resembling dark cherries.
- This opens to the heart notes of jasmine, birch, and patchouli, which gives the fragrance a woody, oriental center.
- After the dry down begins, the fragrance mellows into a powdery blend of oakmoss, musk, amber, and vanilla.
- If you’re searching for a long-lasting fall/winter fragrance, Insurrection Ii Dark is a contender, particularly if you enjoy the scent of cherry tobacco. It’s a dark, rich, masculine scent that will last for hours without having to reapply.
- Reyane Tradition is a fragrance company based in France that offers its own lineup of men’s and women’s fragrances as well as moderately priced clone fragrances for those who need more affordable alternatives to expensive, designer labels.
- All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations.
ALCOHOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), AQUA (WATER), LIMONENE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, DIETHYLAMINO, HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYLBENZOATE, CITRAL, CINNAMAL, LINLOOL, BHT
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
9.00 x 7.00 x 5.00 Inches
Insurrection II Dark For Men Note:
- Top Note – cassis, apple, bergamot, and pineapple.
- Middle Note – jasmine, birch, and patchouli
- Base Note – vanilla, musk, amber, and oak-moss
Gift your partner: Sweet Silk by Dorall Collection
How to Use Perfume like a PRO:
- Hold fragrance away from your body.
- Point the nozzle in the direction of your body. If your skin gets too wet from the spray, you are holding it too closely
- Spray perfume onto your “pulse points.” There is extra heat at these points, and because heat rises into the air, your fragrance will more likely be smelled. Some of the most commonly used are collarbones, knees, and necklines.
- Let your “pulse point” dry without rubbing it
FAQ on Insurrection II:
Question: What is the cost of Insurrection II Dark For Men?
Answer: $18.85. This price is affordable and it is giving more benefits to customers
Question: What are the reviews on Insurrection II?
Answer: It has got very good reviews. Most of the customers have given it a 5 star rating. This is helping many customers and they are very happy with the product. For more info on Insurrection reviews visit our review section
Question: Do you wear perfume on clothes or body?
Answer: Perfumes are supposed to be worn on the body, generally on the pulse points, e.g. inside of the wrists, back of the neck, behind the ears, etc. The warmth of the body makes the perfume blossom to the fullest.
Question: Is the perfume long lasting?
Question: What’s the best place to put fragrance?
Answer: Good places are inside the wrist, behind the ears, elbow area, the temples, shoulders, behind the knees, the back of the neck, the cleavage area, between the toes, ankles, and thighs.