Pure White Gold Soap Step 1 150g
Pure White Exfoliating Glowing Soap
- It gives a more even look and radiance to the skin.
- Leaves your skin smooth, even and radiant.
Pure White Exfoliating Glowing Soap
The benefits of Pure White Exfoliating Glowing Soap:
- Pure White Gold Exfoliating Soap brings your skin back to its soft and silky texture.
- Thanks to the Argan seed powder that regenerates, cleanses and cleanse away dead skin cells.
- Pure White Gold Soap instantly restores the skin radiance.
- It is enriched with macadamia, hazelnut, carrot, sweet Almond, and camellia.
- It is delicately perfumed.
- Fast Action.
- Fair and moisturized in the sun.
- Skin Type: Suitable For All Skin Types
Ingredients in Pure White Soap:
Pure vegetable oils of Argan, Macadamia, Hazelnut, Carrot, sweet Almond and Camellia, Sodium Palmate, Aqua, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Parfum, AHA, White up Complex, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Thiosulfate, Precious Oil Extract, Armeniaca Seed Powder, Vitamin E, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, MICA, CI77891, CI77491, Benzyl Salycylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronelol, Geraniol
How to use Pure White Exfoliating Glowing Soap:
- Use it daily thrice on normal, oily, or dry skin
- Work up a rich lather with warm water and wash affected areas in a slow circular motion
- Rinse off
- Repeat this procedure three times as you will want to eliminate all residues
- For better results, use it with Idole Lotion or Idole Cream
FAQ’S On Pure White Exfoliating Glowing Soap:
Question: What is the cost of Pure White Exfoliating Glowing Soap?
Answer: $9.95. This price is affordable and it is giving more benefits to customers
Question: What are the reviews on Pure White?
Answer: It has got very good reviews. Most of the customers have given it a 5 star rating. This is helping many customers and they are very happy with the product. For more info on Pure White reviews visit our review section
Question: What does Argan Oil do for the skin?
Answer: Argan oil has anti-sebum effects, which can effectively regulate amounts of sebum on the skin. This can help to treat several different types of acne and promote a smoother, calmer complexion.
Question: Is it good to use Macadamia on your face?
Answer: Macadamias contain useful amounts of manganese, an antioxidant and essential mineral required for skin collagen production.
Question: Is hazelnut oil good for acne prone skin?
Answer: Hazelnut Oil is non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog your pores…a good thing when it comes to oily or acne prone skin. It has natural astringent properties which not only remove oil from your skin and clear away bacteria that can cause acne, but it will gently add important moisture back into the skin.
Question: Does this soap contain Glycerin?
Question: Is it unisex?
Question: Will it treat acne?
Answer: Yes, It treats acne,scars and pigmentation.
Question: Is it suitable for all skin types?
Answer: Yes,It can be suitable for all skin types.
Question:Are the ingredients safe for use?
Answer: The ingredients in it are very safe for use
Question: Does it have anti ageing properties in it?
Answer: Yes, It has anti ageing properties in it.
Question: What is carrot cream good for?
Answer: Carrots are known for having antioxidant properties in it. It nourishes skin and protects against daily aggressors.
Question: Does carrot whiten skin?
Answer:Yes, Carrots are rich in vitamins and the beta carotene present in it helps in whiten the skin. They also repair the skin.
Question: Is carrot glow a bleaching cream?
Answer:No, its not a bleaching cream.