Swahili 100% PURE Yellow African Shea Butter 16oz.
Swahili African Shea Butter
- Shea butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree, and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E, and F.
- It offers UV protection (it is SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
Benefits of Swahili African Shea Butter
The benefits of Swahili African Shea Butter are as follows:
- Raw shea butter helps heal scars, burns, bruises, and stretch marks prevention during pregnancy / Eczema / Reduce blemishes and scarring.
- Shea Butter prevents ashy skin, chapping, and skin rashes.
- Anti-inflammatory Properties.
- Provides Pain relief from swelling and arthritis.
- Shea butter is considered as one of the best anti-aging agents for the skin.
- It stimulates the production of collagen, the youthful scaffolding protein in the skin.
- The vitamins A and E found in this butter keep the skin supple, nourished, and radiant. If used regularly, it reduces wrinkles and also prevents premature wrinkles and facial lines
- The non-saponifiable matter and vitamin F in this butter are vital ingredients for maintaining the skin’s elasticity
- Derived from the karite tree (also known as the shea tree) is your solution for many skin, health, and hair health issues.
- If you are looking to find a great natural beauty product for your skin or hair, then shea butter is a wonderful choice.
- Shea butter is often used in moisturizers, creams, lotions, and other emulsions for the skin and hair.
- It is rich in fats that make it an excellent emollient and skin moisturizing agent.
- Experiments also showed that it has anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants.
- These can help reduce inflammatory skin diseases and the damage the skin and hair have undergone due to free radicals.
- It also contains vitamins A and E, which not only keep the skin in optimal health but also protect it from being damaged by the sun’s harmful ultraviolet radiation
- These components give shea butter a mild sun protection factor (SPF).
- Vitamin E also soothes dry skin and improves the skin’s elasticity, making this butter a good anti-aging agent
How To Use
- Take a small scoop of butter.
- Apply on affected areas
- Leave it for some time till it gets absorbed
- Best to use it frequently, as it doesn’t contain any chemicals
- Use it with 7 day Magic Soap
FAQ on Swahili African Shea Butter
Question: Does it cure Eczema?
Question: Does it cure blemishes?
Question: Does it have chemicals?
Question: Is it good for children?
Answer: Above 15 years