African Formula Cream 1.76 Oz/50g
African Formula Skin Cream
- It helps in removing spots, acne, and dark pigment
- It makes Skin Firm
Out of stock
Benefits of African Formula Skin Cream :
The benefits of African Formula Skin Cream are as follows:
- It is a mild and natural day/ night cream for all skin types
- It moisturizes and hydrates skin, boost collagen, restore suppleness, balances skin oils, reduces acne/ pimples/ break-outs
- It maintains youthful skin
- Anti-blemish face cream for dark spots/ acne scars, restoring glow, hydration, and moisturization.
- Allantoin present in the cream soothes and protects the skin.
Ingredients in African Formula Cream:
Active Ingredients–Hydroquinone 2%
Inactive Ingredients–Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, p-chloro-m-cresol, Propyl Paraben, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, D&C Red 27( CI 45410)
How to use African Formula Cream:
- Apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor.
- If no improvement is seen after 3 months, the use of this product should be discontinued.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use unless directed by a doctor.
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent.
- For best results use along with African Formula Soap or Biocarrot Soap or African Formula Carrot Soap
FAQ’s on African Formula Cream:
Question: What does allantoin do for the skin?
Answer: Extracted from the root of the comfrey plant, Allantoin is a non-irritating ingredient that soothes and protects the skin.
Question: Does it contain glycerin?
Question: Mine is oily skin. Can I use this cream?
Answer: Yes. Suitable for all skin types
Question: Is it unisex?
Question: Is it free from Paraben?
Question: Is it suitable for dry skin?
Answer: Suitable for all skin types
For external use only. When using this cream avoid contact with the eyes. Do not use on children below 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
|Dimensions||13 × 10 × 13 in|