African Formula Jojoba & Coco Soap 100g
African Formula Jojoba & Coconut Oil Soap:
- African Formula Jojoba & Coconut Oil Soap is a creamy moisturizing soap and balances oily skin
- It has a 100% vegetable base and is excellent for the hands and body.
- Enriched with Jojoba oil to be extra mild
Benefits of African Formula Soap:
African Formula Jojoba & Coconut Oil Soap contains:-
- Raw Organic Coconut Oil – the lightest oil, surprisingly cleanses and moisturizing properties
- Jojoba Oil – smoothing, and even anti-wrinkle, skin balancing, and skin-soothing.
- The soap softens and balances your skin
- Anti-aging benefits
- Creamy moisturizing soap
- It has a 100% vegetable base
Ingredients in African Formula Jojoba & Coconut Oil Soap:
Organic Raw cold-pressed coconut oil, jojoba oil, sodium palmate, sodium cocoate, water, glycerin, vitamin E, BHT, EDTA
How to use African Formula Jojoba & Coconut Oil Soap:
- Wet face and neck
- Lather soap between hands and massage gently over skin.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and follow with a cool rinse.
- Use regularly for better results with African Formula Lotion. or Topiclear Coconut Lotion or TopiClear Coconut Cream
FAQ’s on African Formula Jojoba & Coconut Oil Soap:
Question: What is the cost of African Formula Jojoba & Coconut Oil Soap?
Answer: $3.99. This price is affordable and it is giving more benefits to customers
Question: What are the reviews on African Formula Soap?
Answer: It has got very good reviews. Most of the customers have given it a 5 star rating. This is helping many customers and they are very happy with the product. For more info on African Formula reviews visit our review section
Question: What does jojoba oil do in soap?
Answer: Using jojoba oil for soap is great for adding moisturizing and conditioning properties to your finished product.
Question: Is jojoba oil good for the face?
Answer: Yes, Definitely
Question: Does jojoba oil clog skin?
Answer: Not at all. Jojoba oil itself is non-comedogenic which means that it doesn’t clog pores.
Question: Is coconut oil soap good for your skin?
Answer: Coconut oil soap is an excellent moisturizer for both the skin and the hair. The properties of coconut oil also help remove dead skin cells and dirt away from the body.
Question: What does coconut oil do in soap?
Answer: It offers a unique combination of cleansing, firming, and skin-loving properties to soaps. It is considered a natural moisturizer.
Question: Is it having Allergic fragrance?
Answer: No, It has a mild fragrance of essential oils
Question: Does it contain glycerin?
Question: Is it suitable for dry skin?
Answer: Suitable for all skin types
Question: Does this soap bleach the skin?
|Dimensions||13 × 10 × 13 in|