Biocarrot Oil 70ml
BioCarrot Body Carrot Oil
- The combination of natural nutrients brightens the skin to a perfect glow.
- Offers a delicate scent of fresh flowers.
- Conceals and Moisturizes
BioCarrot Body Carrot Oil
The benefits of BioCarrot Body Carrot Oil are as follows:
- It smoothly clarifies skin, while respecting its balance a dwell-being.
- Moisturized, the skin is smoother, brighter, and pleasantly perfumed
- It is a daily facial moisturizer
- Gives 72hr hydration
- Skin feels protected against the effects of daily aggressors and helps reveal a healthy-looking glow
- Contains Carrot Oil and Extracts
- It works great and has a nice smell.
Ingredients in BioCarrot Oil:
Aqua, Carrot Oil, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palmitate, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Allantoin, EDTA, Kojic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Gluconic Acid, Aspergillus Ferment, Fragrance, CI 19140, CI 16255
How to use BioCarrot Oil:
- After the bath, dispense the body oil serum into the palm
- Apply it to damp or dry skin as needed.
- Massage it over the entire body until completely absorbed for better results
- Use it twice a daily along with the 7-day magic soap or BioCarrot Soap
FAQ’s on BioCarrot Carrot Oil:
Question: What is the cost of BioCarrot Oil?
Answer: $4.95. This price is affordable and it is giving more benefits to customers
Question: What are the reviews on BioCarrot Oil?
Answer: It has got very good reviews. Most of the customers have given it a 5 star rating. This is helping many customers and they are very happy with the product. For more info on Biocarrot reviews visit our review section
Question: What does allantoin do for the skin?
Answer: Extracted from the root of the comfrey plant, Allantoin is a non-irritating ingredient that soothes and protects the skin.
Question: What is the use of Carrot Oil?
Answer: Carrot oil infuses moisture and provides essential antioxidants to the skin when applied topically.
Question: Is carrot oil good for your face?
- Minimizes pores.
- Gently removes deep-seated dirt and oil without stripping your skin of its vital moisture.
Question: Is carrot oil good for sensitive skin?
Answer: Yes, our oil is suitable for all skin types. Natural Nutrients in carrot helps your skin to stay moisturized, especially when it comes to sensitive skin types.
Question: How does carrot help skin?
- Carrots can protect your skin from the sun’s rays.
- The natural nutrients in carrots are skin-friendly.
Question: Does carrot oil have any side effects?
Answer: No, not all. For skincare, it is the best
Question: Does it work on Oily Sensitive skin?
Answer: Best suited for dry skin. It can be used for oily skin
Question: Can we use it in the summer?
Question: Can I use it on the scalp?
Answer: It is a skin oil
Question: What is carrot good for?
Answer: Carrots are known for having antioxidant properties in it. It nourishes skin and protects against daily aggressors.
Question: Does carrot whiten skin?
Answer:Yes, Carrots are rich in vitamins and the beta carotene present in it helps in whiten the skin. They also repair the skin.
Question: Is carrot glow a bleaching ?
Answer:No, its not a bleaching
Question: Can I use it every day?
Question: Does it remove dark circles?
Answer: To some extent
Question: Is it a night cream?
Answer: It’s a regular gel cream
Question: Can we use it on the face?
Question: Will it treat acne?
Answer: Yes, It treats acne,scars and pigmentation.
Question: Is it suitable for all skin types?
Answer: Yes,It can be suitable for all skin types
Question:Are the ingredients safe for use?
Answer: The ingredients in it are very safe for use
Question: Does it have anti ageing properties in it?
Answer: Yes, It has anti ageing properties in it.
|Dimensions||13 × 10 × 13 in|