Dudu Osun Black Soap 12 Bar Value Pack. For African American Skin Care
Dudu-Osun is an African black soap made from herbs found in the Savannah and tropical rainforest regions of West Africa. Although the black soap was once only known to people of West African descents.
- Dudu Osun Black Soap 12 pack. Original African black soap.
- Ingredients include shea butter, honey, aloe vera, osun (Camwood), palm kernel oil, cocoa pod ash, palm bunch ash, ilme juice, lemon juice, water and fragrance.
- Used as a natural remedy for a wide range of skin problems and skin types. This product keeps skin silky and smooth. Helps to restore damaged skin
You may also like…
Dudu Osun Black Soap 150 g African Soap Shea moisture Noir Honey Cocoa Aloe$1.95Add to cart
Dudu Osun Black Soap is crafted entirely from natural ingredients and herbs, many handpicked in Africa this soap will have you feeling refreshed and silky smooth.
Dudu Osun restores damaged skin and is helpful in healing chronic eczema, acne, freckles, and dark spots. Scented with Osun (camwood extract), citrus juices, and native honey.
With aloe vera and natural vitamins. A traditional African solution to refreshed healthy skin.
Dudu-osun African Soap, Tropical, 48 Bars$62.99Add to cart
Dudu Osun Black Soap is Made entirely from natural ingredients and herbs, Great for skin and helps with eczema, acne, or dark spots.Cleanses, nourishes, protects, refreshes, and invigorates the skin.
- Help with rash
- Remove irritation
- Remove itch
Swahili 100% PURE Yellow African Shea Butter 16oz.$12.99Add to cart
Swahili African Shea Butter
- Shea butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree, and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E, and F.
- It offers UV protection (it is SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.