St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea & Bamboo Face Scrub With Oil-Free Salicylic Acid Acne Medication, Made with 100% Natural Exfoliants Clears Blackheads & Unclogs Pores, 6 oz
- NATURAL EXFOLIANTS: This face scrub is made with 100% natural exfoliants (walnut shell powder and bamboo powder) and salicylic acid to buff away dead skin and unclog pores for clear, radiant skin.
- MODERATE EXFOLIATION: This face scrub has a moderate exfoliation factor to help clear pores. Our walnut shell powder is finely polished, so it exfoliates only the outer layers of dead skin cells.
- BYE-BYE BREAKOUTS: St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Face Scrub contains 1% salicylic acid, which helps clear skin of blackheads and acne.
- TACKLE MASKNE: Adding this deep cleaning face scrub to your routine along with replacing and washing your protective face masks frequently are some ways to prevent acne from face masks.
- NATURAL GLOW: St. Ives face scrubs are made with 100% natural exfoliants to even skin tone and leave skin clear, soft, and glowing!
- FREE FROM: This face scrub is paraben free, dermatologist tested, oil-free, and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores). Globally, St. Ives does not test on animals and is certified by PETA.
Health Concern: Breakouts and Acne
Skin Care Concern: Blemishes
Inactive Ingredients: Disodium EDTA
Ingredients: Water (aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell powder, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Polysorbate 60, Disodium EDTA, Benzoic Acid, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Sorbic Acid, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Yellow 5 (Cl 19140), Blue 1 (Cl 42090). OTC Active 1% Salicylic Acid
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid
Dosage: Squeeze scrub onto fingertips and gently massage onto damp skin. Spread in small circular motions, then rinse and glow! For best results, use 3-4 times a week.
Instructions: Squeeze a dime sized amount of scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin?s natural circulation. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose. When you?re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.