St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea & Bamboo Face Scrub 6 oz
St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Face Scrub
- With the energy of Green Tea and Bamboo
- Oil free
- Paraben free
- Dermatologist tested
Out of stock
St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Face Scrub
The benefits of St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Face Scrub:
- NATURAL EXFOLIANTS: This face scrub is made with 100% natural exfoliants (walnut shell powder and bamboo powder) and salicylic acid to buff away dead skin and unclog pores for clear, radiant skin.
- MODERATE EXFOLIATION: This face scrub has a moderate exfoliation factor to help clear pores. Our walnut shell powder is finely polished, so it exfoliates only the outer layers of dead skin cells.
- BYE-BYE BREAKOUTS: St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Face Scrub contains 1% salicylic acid, which helps clear skin of blackheads and acne.
- TACKLE MASKNE: Adding this deep cleaning face scrub to your routine along with replacing and washing your protective face masks frequently are some ways to prevent acne from face masks.
- NATURAL GLOW: St. Ives face scrubs are made with 100% natural exfoliants to even skin tone and leave skin clear, soft, and glowing!
- FREE FROM: This face scrub is paraben free, dermatologist tested, oil-free, and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores). Globally, St. Ives does not test on animals and is certified by PETA.
- Health Concern: Breakouts and Acne
- Skin Care Concern: Blemishes
Ingredients in St. Ives Face Scrub:
Inactive Ingredients: Disodium EDTA
Ingredients: Water (aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell powder, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Polysorbate 60, Disodium EDTA, Benzoic Acid, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Sorbic Acid, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Yellow 5 (Cl 19140), Blue 1 (Cl 42090). OTC Active 1% Salicylic Acid
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid
How to use St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Face Scrub:
- Squeeze a dime sized amount of scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
- Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
- Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
- When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
- After face wash you can use Topiclear Coconut body Cream or Topiclear Coconut Body Lotion
FAQs on St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Face Scrub
Question: What is the cost of St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Face Scrub?
Answer: $4.50. This price is affordable and it is giving more benefits to customers
Question: What are the reviews on St. Ives?
Answer: It has got very good reviews. Most of the customers have given it a 5 star rating. This is helping many customers and they are very happy with the product. For more info on St. Ives reviews visit our review section
Question: Does green tea make skin glow?
Answer: Since green tea is rich in antioxidants, which help fight against free radicals in the body, the steam gives your skin a direct shot of these antioxidants
Question: Is Bamboo good for skin?
Answer: Bamboo is full of natural silica, an essential mineral that promotes healthy skin and hair. In fact, it contains about 70% silica making it the richest natural source of this mineral. So, bamboo extracts are great for your skin, wrinkles, and aging.
Question: Will it treat acne?
Answer: Yes, It treats acne,scars and pigmentation.
Question: Is it suitable for all skin types?
Answer: Yes,It can be suitable for all skin types
Question:Are the ingredients safe for use?
Answer: The ingredients in it are very safe for use
Question: Does it have anti ageing properties in it?
Answer: Yes, It has anti ageing properties in it.
Question: How is this useful on skin?
Answer: It brightens dull skin. It removes dead skin cells and dirt.
Question:Is it good for acne?
Answer:The natural elements present in it helps purify skin and contros acne breakouts
Question:Does it lighten the skin?
Answer:it help in improving the skin complexion and texture.
St. Ives’ walnuts are grown in orchards in California and harvested in the fall where the shells are finely milled and polished, so each particle only exfoliates the outer layers of dead skin cells. Our green tea leaves come from China and are processed in the traditional Chinese way. This involves heating them to stop oxidation, so they stay that lovely vibrant green color. The salicylic acid in this scrub can also help tackle ‘maskne’ (acne caused by protective face masks). Adding this deep cleaning face scrub to your routine along with replacing and washing your protective masks frequently are some ways to help combat ‘maskne.’