St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Face Scrub and Mask Oatmeal 5 oz
St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub and Mask
- With the energy of Oats
- Oil free
- Paraben free
- Dermatologist tested
St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub and Mask
The benefits of St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub and Mask:
- It’s 2-in-1. A gentle exfoliating face scrub to soften and smooth away dryness and a mask to instantly nourish skin
- Made with 100% natural exfoliants
- Our oats are harvested from oat grains grown in fields across the USA
- We love oatmeal! Known for its soothing properties, creamy oatmeal helps you keep the peace with your mind, body, and soul.
- Tell me more! This scrub and mask is oil free, paraben free, dermatologist tested and non-comedogenic (won?t clog pores). It is made with 100% natural exfoliants. Be sure to recycle upon disposal.
- Make the move to smooth! From America’s #1 scrub brand, this smooth operator contains 100% natural exfoliants and works double time as a mask or scrub, leaving skin looking and feeling soft and supple.
- Health Concern: Dryness
- Skin Care Concern: Redness
Ingredients in St. Ives Gentle Scrub:
Water; Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate; Glycerin; Hydrated Silica; Decyl Glucoside; Acrylates/Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer; Acrylates Copolymer; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate; Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate; Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder; Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract; Honey; Fragrance; Polyacrylamide; PPG-2 Methyl Ether; Phenethyl Alcohol; Disodium EDTA; Methylisothiazolinone; Titanium Dioxide
How to use St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub and Mask:
- Squeeze a dime sized amount of scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
- Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
- Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
- When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
- After face wash you can use Topiclear Coconut body Cream or Topiclear Coconut Body Lotion or Carolight Lotion
FAQs on St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub and Mask
Question: What is the cost of St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub and Mask?
Answer: $4.50. This price is affordable and it is giving more benefits to customers
Question: What are the reviews on St. Ives?
Answer: It has got very good reviews. Most of the customers have given it a 5 star rating. This is helping many customers and they are very happy with the product. For more info on St. Ives reviews visit our review section
Question: What does Oatmeal do to your face?
Answer: Oatmeal can soak up the excess oil on your skin and help treat acne. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to treat dry skin and remove dead skin cells.
Question: Is glycerin good for the skin?
Answer: Glycerin is great for the skin because it acts as a humectant, which is a substance that allows the skin to retain moisture. It can increase skin hydration, relieve dryness, and refresh the skin’s surface.
Question: Can honey make skin glow?
Answer: Honey helps open the pores, helping clear away dirt. Because honey is antibacterial, it is very effective in the prevention and treatment of acne. Honey also moisturizes the skin and is a humectant, actually drawing moisture to the skin.
Question: Will it treat acne?
Answer: Yes, It treats acne,scars and pigmentation.
Question: Is it suitable for all skin types?
Answer: Yes,It can be suitable for all skin types
Question:Are the ingredients safe for use?
Answer: The ingredients in it are very safe for use
Question: Does it have anti ageing properties in it?
Answer: Yes, It has anti ageing properties in it.
Question: How is this useful on skin?
Answer: It brightens dull skin. It removes dead skin cells and dirt.
Question:Is it good for acne?
Answer:The natural elements present in it helps purify skin and contros acne breakouts
Question:Does it lighten the skin?
Answer:it help in improving the skin complexion and texture.
Our oatmeal comes from the US of A. A cool and moist climate suits those oats down to the ground. The whole oat kernel is ground into a fine powder. Its then extracted with water, filtered and distilled. We love oatmeal! Known for its soothing properties, creamy oatmeal helps you keep the peace with your mind, body, and soul. And not forgetting our honey. The golden nectar is known to be a natural moisturizer and can help soothe dry itchy skin. Our honey comes from bees buzzing around the states of North and South Dakota in the USA. It goes through a careful process of extraction but rest assured no bees come to any harm under our watch. Natural Ingredients: Oatmeal extract Honey extract Walnut Shell Powder Hydrated Silica Tell me more! This scrub and mask is oil free, paraben free, dermatologist tested, and non-comedogenic (wont clog pores). It is made with 100% natural exfoliants. Be sure to recycle upon disposal.